JEE Main Guided Revision Test Series (For Jan 2021 Attempt)
layers 2 Courses
Valid Till: 2021-04-15
Components of Test Series
Total Tests - 19
11- Review Tests
4 JM Part-wise Syllabus Tests of Class XII Syllabus
7 JM Part-wise Syllabus Tests of Class XI Syllabus
8- SCORE - 1 Tests (For Jan JM)
3 JM Part- wise Syllabus Tests of Class XI+XII Syllabus
5 JM Full Syllabus Tests
Complimentary JEE Revision Videos and Mind Maps
Kota’s Top IITian faculties behind this test series
- Physics: Saransh Sir (IIT JEE - AIR-41, B. Tech IIT-Bombay, Ex. Allen Faculty)
- Chemistry: Prateek Sir (B. Tech IIT-Bombay, Online Expert)
- Math: NK Gupta Sir (IIT Kanpur. Ex-Vice President at ALLEN, Kota)
eSaral offers a great benefit for the IIT-JEE aspirants by launching Guided Revision Test Series for JEE Main 2021 (JAN Attempt) designed in a way to increase problem solving skills.
Features of eSaral Guided Revision Test Series
- Time-table wise Guided Revision covering Entire Syllabus.
- Hints and Solutions of all the questions.
- Get instant Sore along with detailed Analysis.
- Mobile Friendly Test Series
- Can give these tests on computer or laptop. Login on https://courses.esaral.com/s/mycourses with the same username and password as that of eSaral App.
- Complimentary Board Tests.
Attempt these tests under a real exam environment and time and make sure to go through the detailed performance analysis and try to improve every-time until you reach perfection.
**Validity of the course will be extended FREE OF COST if dates of JEE Main exam is postponed due to COVID-19.
Please Note: All the tests are scheduled as per given timings
Timings: 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
*Dates & number of tests may differ subject to actual exam dates.
11 Review Tests + 8 Major Tests
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :